Monday, July 16, 2012

Summertime in Northern Michigan

Okay, as a raging liberal I hate to admit I occasionally listen to Kid Rock (Detroit's favorite son). However, there is that one song that's been played on every radio station... ever... for the past year or so... about northern michigan.

Here I am in Northern Michigan, and I've got to say, 'Damn, it's beautiful.'

Seriously, you should be here with me, looking out at the lake and listening to the birdies. Okay, I'm mostly listening to the rain, but still...

Northern Michigan. It's a place.

1 comment:

  1. RR
    เกม Candy Dreams เป็นเกมสล็อตของทางค่าย Evoplay Slot กราฟิกของเกมมีความสวยงามน่าเล่น
    ส่วนระบบเกมนั้นก็ออกแบบมาได้สมดุล ไม่ยากและไม่ง่ายจนเกินไป ผู้เล่นแทบจะไม่มีทางขาดทุน เก็บกำไรได้สบาย ๆ
    ถือเป็นอีกเกมของ Evoplay Slot ที่อยากแนะนำให้ลองเพราะ Slot Online เกมนี้สามารถทำกำไรได้จริง ๆ ทั้งนี้ผู้เล่นสามารถแอดไลน์ @SPS98
    หรือเข้าเล่นด้วยการ ดาวน์โหลดซูเปอร์สล็อต จากเว็บไซต์ ซูเปอร์สล็อต 98 ได้เลย มีบริการจากทีมงานคุณภาพตลอด 24 ชม.
    สล็อตPG
    สล็อตPG

    ReplyDelete