I started an account on tsu yesterday (you can check me out here: https://www.tsu.co/
aleahbarley ) and I really like it. I tried out helo and a couple of other different "facebook killers" but this is the first one that I think will stick around, because:
- The interface is amazingly pretty... so pretty...
- There are some writers/bloggers I recognize who are there already and using it in a productive way (Rockstars of Romance, etc.).
- All your friends and followers see all your posts.
- Apparently they're going to share advertising revenue with users, I'm still trying to figure this out but it's an interesting premise.
- It can hook into your facebook/ instagram/ twitter/ pinterest/ tumblr/ etc. so you can post to a bunch of places when you post to tsu. So you're not losing anything. I like that alot.
Mostly I just love the interface... So pretty...
Just some thoughts. :)