Saturday, April 7, 2012

That's Right Folks! I Have A Car!

Okay, people. I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy.

I bought a car. A real car. A shiny car. A 2005 Pontiac Vibe. Silver. Manual transmission.

I drove my car. I've put a hundred miles on my Vibe since I bought it Thursday. (Wow, my friend's right. That does sound dirty.) I drove around the dealership practicing the manual transmission. I drove home. I drove to Ikea last night, and I drove back.

Ikea. Land of well-priced contemporary furniture and meatballs. I love Ikea.

I bought a couch. It's gray (in the hope that the car hair will just blend in)! I also bought a rug and an electric drill.

I have yet to drive my couch anywhere. But, it'll be a fun ride when I finally get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment