Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Cat Has Crazy Pants

My cat has crazy pants, and I'm not talking about the denim jeans he's currently crouched on malevolently... staring at me... eating the pocket.

For those of you about to ask, I didn't leave anything in the pocket.

Still, those are not his crazy pants. My cat is part Maine Coon, a breed for being moody and enormous. He's also part Siamese, a breed known for being incredibly loud, moody, and too smart for their own good. Whoever let a Maine Coon and a Siamese breed should be forced to listen to a cat racing around their studio apartment at five in the morning...

Wearing his crazy pants.

Oh, wait, must go, it's one of his three minutes a day to be friendly and I don't want to miss it.

2 comments:

  1. Funny posting. Many years ago I had a siamese cat and agree they are pretty moody, and loud. Mine had crossed eyes which was probably why he was both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to world of big-time everything. I love lollipops and ice cream. I just TBR'd Too Hot To Handle.

    ReplyDelete